My kind of Bucket ListPosted: October 13, 2011
Happy Thursday everyone!
So my day started with something other than oatmeal..mainly because I was too lazy to make overnight oats last night, and woke up at 7am -__- and wasn’t in the mood for hot oats. So instead, a Greek Yogurt Bowl!
In the mix, Oikos plain greek yogurt, banana, cocoa nibs, raspberry jam, almond butter, and granola. deeelishhh..except I was hungry about 2 hours later..this is why I must eat oatmeal every morning for breakfast
And lunch was a BEASTLY salad. it was so nommmy
Speaking of delicious..last night I was craving some apple crisp, so I decided to make my own microwave version to satisfy my craving
1 peeled Granny Smith apple chopped up, tossed with brown sugar and a little maple syrup, and topped with rolled oats and more brown sugar of course:) I popped this in the microwave for 1.30, added a spoonful of mighty maple pb in, and dug in. SOO good.
So tomorrow I will be Boston bound to see my fammm:)
This is a picture of us taken this summer when we went to New Hampshire..we had a professional photographer take a TON of pictures..which I believe are on my mom’s computer at home so I’ll be sharing some more pictures once I get home:)
So whenever I go home I always think of a list of things to accomplish,so here is my home Bucket List
- Go to Pinkberry and Truly Yogurt
- Get indian food from Masala Art
- Go to Blue Ginger –Ming Sai’s restaurant ..he’s kind of a celebrity..and I’ve met him a few times..no big deal.
- Go to Trader Joes
- Get coffee from South Natick Coffee Shop
- Go Shopping! (its been wayyy to long since I’ve set foot inside a mall..probably a good thing but still)
- Cuddle with my DOGS..yes this is on the list