Ten Things ThursdayPosted: January 5, 2012
1. Lately I’ve ditched the oatmeal obsession for breakfast and have fallen in love with Greek yogurt combinations
this mornings breakfast was plain greek yogurt with pumpkin butter, almond butter, bluebs, raspberries, and a sprinkle of granola. SO NOM
2. I went to the best place on earth today..aka Trader Joes..here are the goodies I got to bring back to school with me
Protein powder, almond butter with flax seeds, sunflower seeds, pb pretzels, rainbow trail mix, dark chocolate, and pumpkin butter..dear Trader Joe if your reading, please open up shop in Newark, Delaware. please and thank you
3. After my Nanny read my post this morning, she told my mom that she doesn’t want me turning into an anorexic stripper. LOL.
4. Speaking of bodyrock day 3 I was a sweaty mess after about 20 minutes
You can’t really tell..but my head was pretty much soaking wet…looking gooood..
5. This is what happens when you try to do sit-ups and Duke is in the room
it was a little challenging
6. I’ve been guzzling water like its my job lately
Don’t worry we recycle
7. I had full intentions of sharing a recipe with you instead of this random mumbo jumbo
This would be goat cheese hummus..I thought it would turn out amazing..but it was a fail. UGH..don’t you just hate when recipes don’t work out?
8. Last night I passed out at 10, woke up at 2:30am, watched an episode of Chelsea Lately, and couldn’t fall back asleep until 5am. It was extremely annoying.
9. The other day I bought these two books
I’m really excited to try the recipes in the cookbook and share them with you! i normally get annoyed with celebrity trying to be chef cookbooks..but this one looks amazing! And about the Hunger Games..I still haven’t started it but I really want to read it eventually
10. I exchanged a christmas gift from lululemon for this top and I’m obsessed.
I wish lululemon wasn’t so expensive..i’m pretty sure I’m not alone on this thought