7 ThingsPosted: February 20, 2012
So last week I was tagged in the Versatile Blogger Award from Adri from Foodie be Fit (thanks again Adri!)
Here are the rules!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 7 more bloggers that you enjoy.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated!
So here are 7 (slightly random) things about myself
1. I was named after a male actor/director named Chelcie Ross..when my mom was pregnant with me her and my dad went to see a movie and in the credits they saw the name and decided that was what they were going to name me. So now if you google my name a picture of an old man comes up..but that’s where they got the unique spelling of Chelcie from
2. I hate brussel sprouts
3. I’ve never been to California, but i’ve been to Washington, Oregon, and Nevada
4. I’ve been dancing since I was 2
5. I also had blonde hair as a baby..now my hair is basically black
6. I HATE being pale..I’ve recently been using Loreal tanning whipes..they work great!
7. Snickers ice cream bars are one of my favorite things EVER
Okay so all of those were totally random..and I’m writing this while sitting in class..A+ for me right?
Here are the lovely bloggers I’m tagging!
So tonight is Bid Night! Which means we finally get to welcome all the new girls to our sorority!! It also means that these next couple of weeks are going to be CRAZY busy!
I will try my best to keep up on the blogging front but if i’m a little MIA I apologize
Also who else hates Monday’s? I have 5 classes today…major YUCK
I should probably go pay attention in class, catch ya later!
Question for ya!: Tell me one random thing about yourself!