Ten Things ThursdayPosted: June 21, 2012
1. the past two days have been HOT (well technically yesterday and today)..i was by my pool yesterday for 2 hours and felt like i was melting..and today i only lasted 20 minutes
even Duke constantly feels the need to cool off on the steps of the pool. don’t worry he doesn’t swim in the pool he just sits there..oh hes a strange one that dog
2. Yesterday’s lunch was a BEAST of a salad
in the mix:
- romaine lettuce
- grilled peppers and onions
- grape tomatoes
- goat cheese
3. I’ve been obsessed with protein shakes recently after I work out in the morning
my latest combo has been banana, vanilla protein powder, pb2, liquid stevia, ice, and almond milk. simple and satisfying
4. yesterday I attempted to use some new products I received in the mail (coconut oil and coconut flour) to make some blueberry muffins
two words. epic. fail.
they were disgusting..and this is all my fault because i was just totally winging it and knew as I was making these that they weren’t going to turn out well..but i continued to make them anyway..don’t ask why i’m dumb
5. last night at work I was sweating. a lot. not an attractive look as a waitress. it just doesn’t help that our uniform is a black button up shirt and jeans. i mean COME ON. I thought i was going to melt into the ground walking from my car to the restaurant.
6. since I have the best mommy in the WORLD she lays my bed out for me so when I get home from work at 12:30am i can just crawl right in and pass out
pickles (my stuffed frog) was waiting for me with open arms. yes I’m 20 years old and still sleep with a stuffed animal..its whatever.
7. I’m a total chobani lover but yesterday was the first time I had ever tried the Blueberry flavor
um YUM. where has this been all my life? Mixed with some granola and it was the perfect pre-work meal
8. I am going to be MIA this whole weekend because I am going to Delaware to visit my friends and move my furniture into my apartment. I am SO excited
9. I still have yet to pack
10. I can’t think of anything else besides the fact that I’m debating on whether or not to bring my sneakers in case i feel like going for a run while i’m there..and the chances of that happening are slim to none.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Question for ya!: Do you love packing or hate packing?
I don’t mind it I just always over pack!