Thursday ThingsPosted: August 16, 2012
1. last night we went out for a family dinner to celebrate my Dad’s birthday to our favorite restaurant Stella
don’t worry I managed to not take ONE picture of what seemed like a 6 course meal..best blogger ever right?
but we did get a family shot!
which will probably end up being our christmas card picture this year says my mom
2. Happy Birthday to my Daddy who turned 34 today..:)
i got him a couple pairs of shorts from Lululemon so I hope he likes them!
3. Molly and I went to lunch at Blue Ginger today..two of my favorite restaurants in two days?!..pretty awesome.
we started out with sweet potato fries
and I chose the tuna poke salad for my meal
i was worried the green stuff was going to be wasabi (i HATE wasabi) but thank goodness it wasnt..i think it was an avocado sauce which is always okay in my book
4. I started packing today because I leave for school in 4 DAYS.
5. this weekend is going to be SO much fun because I’m going to my first HLS!
i’m honestly pretty nervous because I don’t know anyone, but i consider myself a people person so hopefully i’ll meet lots of new friends! (i feel like I sound like such a loser saying that but oh well lol)
i’m also pretty sure I’ll be the only once there who doesn’t have a business cards for their blog but I didn’t realize thats what people did
I’m mainly just going to learn a lot and meet new people rather than try to promote my blog (even though that is never a bad thing!)
that’s pretty much all I have for today!
i hope everyone has a great day!
and if your going to the HLS this weekend I can’t wait to meet you!